Are you ready to work hard, have fun and learn in a fast paced technology and entertainment environment?
We are looking for a HIGHLY-SKILLED, HIGH ACHIEVER with a proven track record of high performance and process improvements in a lean, results-oriented environment and enjoys being HANDS ON.
In this position, the professional will be instrumental in the successful financial reporting internally and externally and responsible for SEC reporting, internal financial reporting, audit coordination and accounting policy. The ideal Director of Financial Reporting will have excellent project management skills, drive development and efficiencies, able to work well with other internal departments and have a keen understanding, drive and genuine interest in continuously improving the company and growing with it.
• B.A or B.S in Business Administration, Accounting or Finance
• CPA designation
• 6+ years of progressively responsive experience, including public accounting experience.
• Strong foundation of SEC filing and reporting and FASB reporting requirements.
• Experience with XBRL reporting
• Public firm experience
• Knowledge of Hyperion Enterprise, Large ERP, Oracle and EquityEdge / E*Trade
• Ability to communicate both verbally and in writing with all management levels and external financial and legal community.
• Organizational leadership, process and project management skills.
• Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize, delegate, and handle multiple tasks.
• A team-oriented individual with the ability to work in high demand/output situations.
If you want the opportunity to pave your own career path with a GLOBAL business and make an immediate impact with a growing team, APPLY NOW! We want you to work for and grow with us!