Are you a motivated self-started who can produce stellar results working independently and in a team environment? Can you communicate at all levels?
The incumbent will be responsible for establishing an internal audit program
to ensure the safety and soundness of the internal control environment and the accuracy of the accounting records and financial reports. This self starter will assist the CEO and Board of Directors with special audits and/or investigations as needed and will lend their expertise facilitating external audits or examinations by independent audit firms.
• B.A or B.S in Accounting or Finance
• 5+ years of internal audit experience with knowledge in all phases of related operations
• CPA and/or CIA certification
• Banking audit experience
• Must possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Periodic travel within our branch network (Southern California and Southern Nevada) and to attend educational seminars is REQUIRED.
If you are a self starter who wants the opportunity to make a difference within our organization, Submit your resume now! We want to hear from you! Come join a collaborative, family like team. Relocation assistance is available!