A WELL-KNOWN publicly traded financial services company is searching for an HIGHLY SKILLED, EXPERIENCED Database Administrator with NETEZZA expertise.
In this role, you’ll design, structure, and maintain databases. You will also test and fine tune data to ensure its integrity and reliability and that it is up to performance standards. Monitor or accomplish refreshing of data and installation and testing of new releases or patches of database software. As the technical lead, you will track availability, uptime and performance and assist, train and mentor less experienced Database Administrators.
• Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent required
• Expert knowledge of Netezza appliance systems
• 7+ years of IT experience
• 5+ years experience in Netezza DBA
• 2+ years experience with other major DBAs (oracle or Sybase or MSSQL)
• 2+ years scripting experience
• Experience in SDLC and Change Management process.
• Experience w/Netezza Mako appliances
• Experience with version 7.2 and later
• Hands-on experience with Netezza replication 1.6 or later
If you want the opportunity to join a diverse, high performing team and make a difference, we want to hear from you! Submit your resume now and join our team!