Looking for EXPERIENCED AUDITOR to join a Fortune 500 GLOBAL company with an innovative culture
In this senior role, you will lend your expertise to the management and staff by providing consulting services, and assist with developing the annual audit plan. The professional will also supervise and report on results of auditing work. This includes conducting performance, financial, information systems, fraud and compliance audit projects.
• BS or BA degree in Accounting, Finance or Business
• 5+ years of full-time experience in auditing, accounting or business analysis.
• 5+ years of Internal Audit experience.
• CPA, CIA, or CISA certification (or actively pursuing and complete within 1st yr of employment)
• Manufacturing experience
• Must be able to travel up to 30%
• Knowledge of industry program policies, procedures, regulations and law
If you want the opportunity to work for a Fortune 500 company that provides opportunity for advancement and an opportunity to gain international experience, Submit your resume now! We want to hear from you! Come join a GLOBAL business with an innovative culture and a FANTASTIC comprehensive benefits package!